Thursday, September 6, 2007

Burnished Watercolors Technique


Sorry! I disappeared on you for a couple days! I had classes Tuesday and classes out of town Wednesday/Thursday and then went with friend to her doctor's appointment today (good news!) and then shopping! Fun day. Just got back in town tonight at 5:30 PM! Whew...long day. My girlfriend I sat up until 12:30 AM talking and then had to get up at 6:30 AM this morning! Driving around all day, shopping and then driving the 2 hours home just wore me out. I did catch a little nap after I got home, but I am SO ready for bed right now! I wanted to get this out to you first....

This was one of the cards and matching envelope we did for my Technique Classes this week...the technique is called Burnished Watercolors! Check out my Stampin' Up! calendar for future dates and join my classes!

Burnished Watercolors is one of the techniques featured in this month's Technique Junkies Newsletter...an awesome publication (and yes...I am a design team member for this publication!) I've been with Pat and Technique Junkies since she started this newsletter service. Pat and I are on an awesome yahoogroup together where we started doing technique challenges each week YEARS ago and it was the "birth" of Technique Junkies Newsletter inspiration.

Small ad here...To celebrate the 5th year of publication, Pat is offering a wonderful special. Check it out...you won't be disappointed! I get a lot of inspiration for my Stampin' Up! Technique Classes from her publication. Thanks, Pat, and congratulations on 5 years of publication!!!

Get two years of the Technique Junkie Newsletter at 2004 prices! Get the 2007 and 2008 Technique Junkie Newsletters for just $33.00 (US addresses only). You will receive a whopping 150 techniques delivered to your doorstep. TJ techniques are step-by-step -- not an overview -- and the newsletter itself is full-color, professionally printed and high-quality. In addition, you have online-access to the step-by-step picture tutorials online -- and GREAT artwork from talented designers.

No-one has more tutorials than the Technique Junkie Newsletter. With our 5 years of publications, we have an archive of nearly 400 Rubber Stamping Tutorials -- and so many more to come!

Email me at phuntoon@optonline.net for a PayPal invoice to get your subscription started -- or send a check to the address below. Thank you!

Technique Junkie Newsletter
PO Box 16547
Stamford CT 06905

PS: Yes, it is good for renewals, too...

No comments: