Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!

My husband chose the random number 25 to be the winner of my 40,000 hits Blog Candy! Michelle, please send me an email with your address! If I receive no response within 48 hours, I will choose another number. Thanks everyone for participating! Be looking for more coming soon!


Michelle M said...
Congratulations on 40,000 hits. You have a very inspiring blog and I love to sneak a visit now and then.I am thankful to find out that I am pregnant with my first child. I am grateful that everything is going smoothly.
November 13, 2007 4:28 PM


Today I finished my Christmas cards (I had run out of Basic Grey paper), stamped the greeting and my name on the back...all I need to do now is address them and write our Christmas letter. Yes, I'm one of those that does a letter to fill everyone in on the Babbert happenings during the year. So many of our relatives live out of town or we only see once a year, it is nice to get them caught up all at once!

Tomorrow I have free to stamp ALL day! Yeah! I'm finishing up my Display Maker work for Stampin' Up! Soon will have that task off my desk..yeah!