Monday, November 26, 2007

Supersize Snowflake


Sorry I've been neglecting my Blog a little the past week. But, after today things should be back to normal around here.

I loved this Supersize Snowflake the minute I saw it in the Holiday Mini Catalog...especially when it is a TWO for ONE stamp! You have a solid image (as shown) and an outline imagine to stamp. I have plans to stamp a few and cut them out, then hang them in my side view windows at the front door! I think it will look fun! This card is one that I designed for my Stamp Club this month. I'll be sad when it goes away at the end of November. (So...this week is your last chance to order it!)

I stamped the large solid Snowflake with Bashful blue slightly off-center and off the cardstock. I cut off "Winter Wishes" from the stamp and mounted it on the side of the wood block...this made it easy for me to stamp the saying separately using Night of Navy ink. You can see the detail using the paper piercer and mat in each corner. I also made up some Faux Diamond Dust with Ballet Blue paper and punched the Snow Blossom out of it. A little added bling with the blue brad to secure the Snow Blossom to the white cardstock. This would make a great Christmas card...pretty easy, yet it has a lot of impact! The white is layered on Night of Navy and then Bashful Blue.

Have a good evening!

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

Very cute card using the whole snowflake!!!!