Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Birthday Countdown!


Sorry for the no post yesterday. I was getting ready for a Technique Class and as I mentioned, my studio was a wreck! I have it cleaned up and organized...although I still have some putting away from last night's class. What a FUN bunch of girls!

Guess what came UPS to me yesterday? My preorder from Stampin' Up! of the new catalog sets, paper and PUNCH box! I didn't realize that the stamps from the Punch Box would be die cut! They were so easy to put together! And, I LOVE the new colors! I'm amazed at how different they really are...the scans do not do them justice. Soft Sky is definitely my favorite...more muted and green than Cool Caribbean...to me this is very close to the Aqua I wanted. Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava come in a close second for favorites! Wild Wasabi was definitely brighter than I thought it would be...definitely WILD! lol! I'm hoping to find time to play with my new sets today.

OK...I can officially say that my birthday countdown has started...only 7 more days! I received my first Birthday RAK from friend Hetty Sanders in The Netherlands! It came quite to distance to reach me! Hetty used a retired Sell-A-Bration set from 2006 called Send a Celebration and the paisley from the current Polka Dots & Paisley set. Don't you LOVE her colors? They are SO bright and cheerful in person! She's definitely given me reason to "Celebrate"!

I'm headed to Chicago/Wisconsin for a couple days to help my son unpack from his move to his new condo in Wisconsin and to help him decorate. I know...I've been gone a LOT the past few months! After this, I think I'll be staying at home for a while...at least until SU's convention!

No comments: