Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Coaster Box gift


Excuse this picture! I was taking the picture quickly yesterday morning before I put the gift in another bag to take with me. Last minute Lucy, you know! lol!

This a fun gift to make someone...it consists of a decorated snap closure notebook, post-it note holder box, matching beaded pen and a coaster box to hold everything. I wrapped the inside items in a cello bag and placed the bag in the decorated coaster box with some shredded tissue. This one I made for my girlfriend who is moving away to Alabama (bye Linda!) I'm going to miss her a whole lot.

I used the stamp set Ginormous Flowers (love it!) to stamp the flower twice and made "leaves" with it, too, then punched them with the 5 petal punch. In the center of the double flower, I placed a yellow rhinestone brad for some extra bling. The front of the post-it note holder box is decorated the same to match.

No stamping on here, but as a little extra item for her gift, I made this cello bag of real buckeyes so she won't forget her Ohio Buckeye friends! The Buckeye leaf and nuts are made from a new Sizzix die made exclusively for our local scrapbook store...pretty cool!...AND all Sizzix were 30% off, so I couldn't resist. There is a huge Buckeye tree on the property at my parent's church, so they brought me a whole bag of the nuts. The words I just typed up on the computer.






No comments: