Thursday, March 6, 2008

And the Winner is......

Thank you all for commenting on my Blogaversary!!! It truly has been a FAST year. And I've been so blessed with all of you who visit regularly!

So...the winner of the Blog Candy is.....



Post #34


Happy Blogaversary :)! I love spring because the air seems to be fresher, I can go on more walks with the kids without bundling them up to the nines. To only then undress them so they can run to the bathroom, even though they claim they have gone before they put their gear on. Lol, anyways thank you for this chance at some great blog candy :)!
Hugs,catherine

Catherine...drop me an email with your mailing address and I'll get it shipped out on Monday.

I'm headed to a LONG weekend stamping/scrapping retreat. About 40 of us go twice a year and have SO much fun and get so many great ideas! I'll have tons of things to post when I get back. This is always my time to experiment and try new things because I can work in a block of time to finish it and not worry about classes coming up.

Looks like we are in the path of another BIG snow storm. I'm glad I'll be tucked up at the Lodge with no reason to go out...

Have a great weekend!

No comments: