Sunday, June 1, 2008

Graduation Money Holders

It is that time of year again! We make the rounds to graduation parties each weekend. I made up several of these money holders that I saw on Amy Celona's Blog! Thanks, Amy! Quick and easy to do...I made them according to the school colors (wow...some school colors are unusual!) I've already distributed a few and some are duplicate colors, but I managed to take a photo of the ones I had left. I love the new Great Grads set that Amy used, but I didn't get around to purchasing it. So...I used what I already had on hand.

The background is wheeled with the Jumbo Classic Stars wheel in Night of Navy or Black. I used the Text and Texture background stamp on the "notepaper". Go Confidently is in the stamp set Live Your Dream. I thought it was a perfect greeting for a graduation card. I used the large and small star punches and the Spiral punch to make the notepaper. They are long cards...3 x 6 so that money fits in the perfectly. The slit punch at the bottom holds them closed.

Inside I used the greeting and diploma from the retired set Tassle Time. Glad I kept that one!
Have a great weekend!






1 comment:

Barbara said...

Great grad cards. And I love your description of the color combos to match the school colors!..."unusual" indeed!! I've often wondered WHO chooses the color combos for the schools?!!