Saturday, August 11, 2007

Baby Shower card


Wow...two posts in one day! I needed a card for a Baby Shower I'm attending tomorrow for the daughter of some great friends. It is a large gift (a high chair), so I like to do BIG cards so it doesn't get lost on the package. This is a 5 x 7 sized card. I took my inspiration from the gift wrap...it has little footprints in yellow, pink, green and blue randomly around with the words Pitter Patter. I didn't have a footprint stamp, but I do have a handprint. So...this card was born! After I stamped the handprints, I felt it needed a little focal point, so I used my Big Deal Alphabet to spell the word Baby. They know they are having a little boy, so I primarily used the Bashful Blue color. Simple, but cute. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the colors - lucky baby!