Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Peaceful Wishes


Sorry I've been out of touch, I'm working on several assignments that are due out by next week. I finished one today and have it ready to go in the mail tomorrow! Yeah! I always feel a sense of relief to finish something...this one took me several days to complete all the projects.

So, I'm posting the card I used as my Christmas card last year. Hard to see the glitter on the berries. I did get a lot of comments on it, people thought it was elegant! Usually I do some kind of snowman or winter type card, so it was a departure for me!
Hopefully I can do some new stuff tomorrow...I did just get another SU order today! I expedited it on Monday at 4:00 PM Eastern and it arrived TODAY! I was shocked! Already cut into my Bronc Buster...the samples I've been seeing are awesome with this set! Makes a great masculine card!

Sets: Peaceful Wishes
C/S: Sahara Sand, Shimmer White, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant
Inks: Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant
Other: Word Window punch, gold mini brad, liquid glue, dazzling diamonds glitter

No comments: