Monday, August 20, 2007

Wild About You



This cute kids card is one that we did at my Technique's Class a couple weeks ago. This rolling marbles technique is one I can remember doing in elementary school! I used reinkers in the colors of Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal and Gable Green...enclosed a few drops in an empty stamp box with three marbles and cardstock and rolled them around! Fun! A quick and easy background!

I'm off for a couple days...have another Technique Class and a Stamp Camp out of town. I've been crazy busy trying to get ready today. Still need to work out a couple things in the morning before I leave. I always have worked best under pressure! ha!

Rain, rain, rain here. It is either too little or too much! I think they expect rain all week! Have a good one!

Sets: Wild About You
C/S: Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Inks: Taken with Teal, Gable Green, Apricot Appeal reinkers and Classic pads
Other: Apricot grosgrain ribbon, Ticket corner punch

1 comment:

Stephanie Mosher said...

Wonderful! I don't remember using marbles for this, I had a spinner of some sort. I must try this! Thanks for sharing :O)