Thursday, August 9, 2007

Double Line Doodles


GOSH...no one wants to guess how many punches I used on yesterday's card?

It is HOT, HOT, HOT here in the Midwest! I went out this morning to get my nails done and get some groceries. I felt like I was melting just going from the car to the stores! It is clouding up now, so hopefully we will get a little rain and break this heat wave! I love summer and hot weather, but this is pushing the envelope! lol! If I didn't have so much to do to get ready for our Convention Round Up this weekend, I'd head out for the POOL!

Remember the Blog Challenge card I posted a couple weeks ago? I refined it so I could use it as my swap card for the SURAS group. No hardware or scalloped edge because of the time and expense issue, but I think it turned out pretty neat! Plus, I used up a bunch of flowers I had cut out while watching TV when I was in Florida. Enjoy!

Sets: Double Line Doodles, So Swirly wheel
C/S: Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Markers: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery
Other: Green mini brad, 1-1/4 circle punch, 1/2 circle punch, Small & Large Oval punches, Dimensionals, 1/16 punch, Cutter kit

No comments: