Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Classic Backgrounds 4


Another card made with Classic Backgrounds...I really liked the large star in this set. Too bad I didn't have the large star punch when I was making all these cards for Leadership Display!

This one is a basic pocket card...the cardstock cut 4 1/4 x 11 and then scored and folded up and the flap down. I stamped the stars in craft ink, then sprinkled Irridescent Ice EP over them and heat set. I layered the cut out star on the Scallop Circle punched from Brushed Silver. I also used Totally Tags for the Round Tab punch. I added the faux stitching around the top of the pocket.

I don't use Glorious Green very often, but I did like it paired with the Brushed Silver and Whisper White cardstock! I thought this would make a great graduation invitation, so I used the school colors where my boys went to High School...Dublin Shamrocks and Dublin Irish!

Stay warm...we are getting MORE snow today. I'm SO ready for spring! I was checking out places near Hilton Head Island to vacation today...it can't come soon enough for me!

Connie


No comments: