Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stitched Exotics 5


Yes, another sample for the Display Boards at Leadership. This time, my niece. I thought the title appropriate, don't you? She has the cutest little apple cheeks! Lots of accessories used on this 12x12 page, too. I used the large flower from the Pretties Kit and a couple of the pearls. I dyed it with watercolor crayons in Baroque Burgundy and the aqua painter. I also colored a Chipboard flower with Handsome Hunter Craft Ink to go behind the one stamped flower, adding Irridescent EP on top. The leaves all are punched with the 5 petal punch with Faux Diamond Dust from Handsome Hunter paper(another Technique Junkies technique!) A couple Build-A-Brads and the new alphabet set, Schoolbook Serif for the letters in Apple and Big Deal Alphabet for Cheeks. And, the 5/8 Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon and More Mustard Designer Paper in the background.

Finally feeling like I'm back on the Eastern timezone. We were hit with some snow...but not as much as they were anticipating. I stayed home and cut the stamp rubber from all the NEW sets that came yesterday! Woohoo! New rubber to play with! But I was super excited that the SAB sets were all precut...all I did was mount them! Yeah!

Hope you had a great day!
Connie

No comments: