Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring Solitude - Pouncing technique


OK...here is another Pouncing technique background I made up with spring colors and the Spring Solitude stamp set (Level 2 hostess set). On this card, I still used the Green Galore and Pixie Pink, but added Tempting Turquoise for a little twist! Pouncing technique is in the latest February issue of Technique Junkies newsletter! See my link in the sidebar to check it out!

Can you tell I'm hoping to see a "Bluebird" out my window soon? Come on SPRING! The "hello" is a rub-on from the Anchored package. These are SO much fun to play with! I spent yesterday morning rubbing them on different things. Stampin' Up! certainly puts out quality product because I had no trouble with them at all! And remember, you can get a Sale-a-Bration rub-on set to try FREE with any $50 order...included are four colors of rub-ons...olive, white, chocolate and black! Email me today with your order so you don't miss out!

Well...I'll be busy stamping today. I have several projects that are coming due in the next couple weeks, plus some additional prep for classes. And my assignments for the next issue of Technique Junkies newsletter are calling to me!

Have a great day!
Connie


No comments: