Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Classic Backgrounds 2


I'm sad that they discontinued this designer paper (Darling Doodles). Such a FUN paper, especially for kids! I love the doodles and stars on this particular sheet. For this Leadership Display card, I wanted to make a children's card. I stamped the star three times in different colors and cut them out (yes, this was BEFORE the large star punch come out!) Then I stamped the number 3 from Big Deal Numbers with Versamark on Certainly Celery cardstock, added Iridescent Ice EP and heat set it. Then I cut it out. I used the background stars on the panel below in Bashful Blue and stamped Birthday hugs and wishes in Basic Black on top of the designer paper. I thought it was a fun and simple card and using different numbers for the child's birthday would personalize it.

Stampin' smiles,
Connie