Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stitched Exotics 3


OK...hopefully I'm on the mend now. Today was better than yesterday and I did sleep well last night. I'm not coughing so much today either.

I finished my Control Freak SAB swap cards! Yeah! I mailed them off to the hostess. Glad to have that "chore" off my lap. I absolutely love seeing what these gals do...the best swap cards ever! My customers love getting to see all their awesome work, too.

This was another one of the display cards I made for Leadership using Stitched Exotics. Funny story...my friend, Mary Brown (know her and her awesome work???) came over the night before Leadership and stayed since we had an early flight. She saw a similar card to this laying out on my table, glanced at it quickly, and wanted to know why I made green monkeys! lol! I guess looking at it quickly, you could see green monkeys prancing along the bottom...too funny!

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

Very cute Connie!!! Prancing monkeys green monkeys, what a hoot!

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty card Connie!