Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Wow...2008 is here. Where did 2007 go? Really...it flew by for us. We spent New Year's Eve very quietly. Went to dinner with good friends, but were home by 10:30 PM and watched Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve and the crystal ball drop. I don't like being out on the roads on NYE. Today will be relaxing, watching the Rose Bowl parade and then lots of football teams. I'll get some stamping done while that is going on. I have to finish preparing for a couple classes this week and work on my Leadership swaps for next week!

Here is the last name frame...very similar to Liam's. I used Toy Box Scrappin' kit again for Makallen's. When my niece opened Makallen's gift (he is only 5 months old), she reminded me that I hadn't made a name frame for her daughter, Ryleigh. I had made one for her oldest child, Layton. I remembered then that I didn't make Ryleigh's since they had made plans to move...but now I guess that is on my list to get done for her! lol! Her birthday is in July, so I have some time!

I've made some personal goals for myself this year. I won't call them resolutions...they are more of a commitment than that. Since I'm writing them down, I'll be able to look at them and strive to complete them throughout the year.

Hope YOU have a wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a blessed New Years!!!

Amber Porter said...

Love your bright colored boy name frames! Absolutely adorable!! I need to make one of these for my son!!!

amberporter@mchsi.com