Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stitched Exotics 2


Well, I am feeling a little better this afternoon. I was able to sleep in a little this morning...I think that helped. Then I took a nap this afternoon. Hopefully I've turned the corner. I hate being sick!

I was able to work on my big swap for Control Freaks and have it 3/4ths done. It needs to be in the mail by Friday, so I can finish it up tomorrow. There is some cutting involved, so I'll spend tonight doing that in front of the TV.

This was another display card using Stitched Exotics. It is always my goal to use every stamp in the set when I'm doing displays...that way everyone can see the versatility of the set. This large flower is my favorite in the set...just perfect to use the Jumbo eyelet in the center! In this case, I added the crystal Rhinestone from the pretties kit INSIDE the jumbo eyelet for a really cool effect! The zig zag is from All in a Row stamp set...makes a great faux stitch look! The background is Rose Red Designer Series Paper. In addition, Birthday Hugs and Wishes is one of my favorite greetings. Enjoy!

No comments: