Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Essence of Love


This stamp set in the new Occasions mini caught my eye from the very first. Very unusual and unlike my normal style. I've really seen some striking cards, so I'm glad I gave in to the temptation to purchase it! This card is one of the challenges I completed with my friends Mary and Lisa. The challenge was to use this sketch and the colors of Blush Blossom , Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron. I don't use a lot of Blush Blossom, so I was excited when Lisa mentioned this color combination!

It may be hard to see, but the small butterfly is stamped randomly over the Blush Blossom layer. The focal floral image is embossed with black. I stamped the cut-out butterfly between Happy & Birthday with Groovy Guava on Blush Blossom cardstock, then glittered it with Dazzling Diamonds. The printed paper is from Jersey Shore DSP.

American Idol results show is tonight! Again...wondering who will go. I just finished watching last night's show (since I had my Techniques Class), so now I have an idea of who I'd like to see go!

See you soon!

No comments: