Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Always - Waxy Cuttlebug


OK, OK! I've heard from several of you that you are in withdrawal since I haven't published anything on my Blog in a few days. I know I thought I'd have time to do timeposts while I was gone, but it just didn't happen. We had a nice visit with our son and flew home last night. Today I left early this morning to travel a couple hours to Canton where I used to live and did a Stamp Camp. So...I just returned home about an hour ago. Beautiful day for a drive...the flowering trees are gorgeous.

Many of you know that I am on the Design Team for Technique Junkies newsletter. This is one of the techniques, Waxy Cuttlebug, that is in the current newsletter. I especially liked the colors I used and the Birds and Swirls background is really prominent! I used the retired Twist Spectrum pad on Glossy cardstock for the focal image and overstamped the bird with Black Stazon. The background colorblock colors are Gable Green, Almost Amethyst and So Saffron, with the base card of Taken With Teal. I used both the 5 petal flower punch and the BoHo Blossom punch with a mini brad in the center.

Need to go catch up on the hundreds of emails I have waiting...plus American Idol elimination is tonight!

1 comment:

Karen Barber said...

hey connie- LOVE that card!! Would love to learn that technique from you!! :):):):) Are you still watching American Idol? I am a David fan, but I think I like Cook the best.....:) Your blog is awesome!! :) :) :) Love that card with the bench too!! So cute!!