Thursday, October 18, 2007

Holiday Glitz promotion

My hubby and I headed out to Longaberger land yesterday and visited the Homestead and the quaint town of Dresden. It is about a 45-60 minute drive. I used to go out several times a year when I sold Longaberger (about 5 years ago) and coordinated bus tours with my customers, but I haven't been since then. It had changed very little, amazingly!

I did score a cute Ohio State University jacket, some plastic protectors for baskets I already have, a darling Halloween platter and matching 3 dish condiment platter, and a cute Long Legs wrought iron stand! You place a bowl or round basket in the center of the stand and it looks like a spider! It really is TOO cute and I had never seen them before! The store I purchased it from had a lid made for the basket with googlie eyes. I'm going to try to recreate it with my stamping supplies. I'll let you know how it turns out!

I'm hoping to get some stamping time in today. It is rainy and blah here today. I need to work on my Christmas Tag swap (28 shipping size tags with the letter W, then the hostess swaps them out so we get a complete alphabet of Christmas tags, plus cover and back). I been doing this swap for at least five years and always enjoy the tags I get back. I also need to make up my Halloween cards for this year and my Technique Junkies assignments for the next newsletter are due soon!


I wanted to update you on the October special that Stampin' Up! has going on! Here are the details. EMAIL me to place your order!

Holiday Glitz Promotion
October 1 until supplies run out!

You can take advantage of this fantastic kit two different ways:
  • Purchase one of holiday stamp sets (below) and get the Holiday Glitz card kit (110286) for the special price of $24.95 each, or
  • Purchase the Holiday Glitz card kit (110286) for $28.95 each with no additional purchase required.

Each Holiday Glitz card kit makes 15 cards and includes:

  • Precut card stock and Designer Series paper (15)
  • Whisper White Envelopes (15)
  • Rhinestone brads (15)
  • Real Red zigzag ribbon (15)
  • Full-color instruction sheet (1)
    Instruction Sheet 1
    Instruction Sheet 2

Item Page # Stamp Set Price

109234 45 Snowfall $23.95

106786 36 The Snowflake Spot $20.95

109266 35 Big on Christmas $18.95

110359 5* Love & Joy $23.95

*Holiday Mini Catalog


No comments: