Sunday, October 14, 2007

JOY Garland


Jane Bosi made this JOY banner for me! Isn't it gorgeous? I was so excited to get it in the mail. I was her partner for a challenge on a SSUS stampers group to do some type of stamped gift for our partner! I love it! The colors are especially vibrant and fit my holiday decorations perfectly! I can't wait to display it formally during the holiday. Look closely at the detailed stamping in the background...she has print pattern, baroque motifs, and snowflake. She also used a pretty Snowflake chipboard (OK...I'm buying them now!) a rhinestone brad from the Pretties kit...jumbo eyelets and the jumbo alphabet letters are embossed in black. She used Purely Pomegranate and Basic Black cardstock and Soft Sky Designer paper.

It is such a AWESOME gift! THANK YOU, JANE!!!!!

No comments: