Monday, October 15, 2007

In the Spotlight criss cross card


Whew...company from the weekend is all gone! Hubby is home this week on vacation, so posting MAY be hit or miss. I do have a lot of deadlines coming up, so I told him I might be working some this week.

This is one of the assignments I had due...it was a card challenge to a member on my SSUS group to make and send a Criss Cross card. While I made one for my partner, Rose, I also made one for my mother's birthday! They are LOTS of fun to make. The Fall Flowers paper is so cute; I love the colors in it...Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky!

I used several punches...the scallop circle punch for the flower. The 5 petal punch for the leaves, the Round Tab punch for the tab at the top and the Spring Flower Bouquet small flower as the tab accent. I punched this small flower out of Pumpkin Faux Diamond Dust paper. Both of the flower centers are the green Rhinestone brads...small and medium size. Love them!

Sets: In the Spotlight Hostess, Sincere Salutations, Priceless
C/S: Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Fall Flowers DSP
Inks: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Other: Scallop Circle, Corner rounder, Round Tab, 5 Petal, Spring Flower Bouquet, Iridescent Ice, Rhinestone brads

No comments: