Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Boho Backgrounds Zoo page


A rainy day here...lots of rain! At least it isn't snow...but we are hovering right around that temperature. Of course, I'm supposed to head out of town in the morning, so I hope it stays rain and doesn't turn into freezing rain or snow.

Thought I'd share another scrapbook page I made for the Displays at Leadership featuring the assigned set Boho Backgrounds. A couple pictures of my adorable niece and nephew visiting the zoo...aren't they cute? My brother captured their pictures hugging the cement penguins.

Along the left I used the Spiral punch on Basic Black cardstock. The medallions have a jumbo eyelet in the center, and I used the scallop punch and two Round Tab punches beneath the scallop to make a circle around it. The tree is the Origami folding pattern...it is fun to make the pattern/tree as small or large as you want, depending on the size of your paper! This was a fun page and one that came together easily. I pictured the left row of medallions on a page as soon as I saw this set.

Enjoy!
Connie

No comments: