Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tie the Knot 4


Whoa...where did Wednesday go? I can't believe I didn't post yesterday...didn't even think about it. I have been working on some class materials, so that is keeping me away from the computer. My Stamp Club meets tonight! Yeah!

Here is another of the Tie the Knot kit cards, using 1/2 the kit. I was excited to see additional samples in my Stampin' Success magazine (a magazine that Stampin' Up! sends to every demonstrator each month packed with ideas). I know I have a few more adhesive die-cuts that I can use to make up those samples, too!

The big flowers in these kits can be challenging to use, but I like how this one turned out. Again, I added an additional 1/2 sheet of Kraft Cardstock for the base, then simply layered on the designer paper and the adhesive diecuts. I used the Word Window and small oval punches for the greeting.

Have a great day! Check back tomorrow for Blogger's Challege!!!



No comments: