Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tie the Knot 3


Here is the next one in the series of full cards using the Tie the Knot scrappin kit. I love the saying on this one. I purposely left the greeting blank at the bottom so I could add it when I needed to use it. I think the oval looks so elegant on the stripe paper. I wrapped the wide 5/8 ribbon around the entire front of the card as a little extra detail. Very simple...but again I think it says elegance! The base again is Kraft cardstock.

I'm still planning my next few classes and I have some swaps coming up due soon. It is VERY quiet around here...everyone went somewhere for Spring Break I think! I remember when we took off for Florida this time of year. It is always nice to go somewhere warm.

I've been online checking on flights to Salt Lake City for our Stampin' Up! convention in July/August. Wow! Ticket prices are VERY high! Hope they come down soon. I'd hate not to go, but I'm not spending $400 on airfare either! Yikes!

Have a great day!

No comments: