Monday, March 24, 2008

Tie the Knot again


Hope you had a wonderful Easter! We had a nice dinner with my family. It was sunny in Ohio, even though still a bit cool. I'll take it over rain/snow any day!

Here is the next card I made from the remaining pieces of the 1/2 Tie The Knot card class kit. I'm particularly fond of this one. I think it will make a great wedding or anniversary card when I need one. It is a full size card. The Scallop is made from the textured Chocolate Chip cardstock and popped up with dimensionals. The base is the Kraft cardstock included in the kit. I added some white taffeta ribbon.

I'm spending the day in my studio! Yeah! It seems like I was only able to get down there off and on last week. It has been a MESS from some reorganizing I've been doing. Today I'll be cranking out a lot of things for my classes coming up...and I have a couple magazine submissions to work on.

Cheers!

No comments: