Monday, March 31, 2008

One last Tie The Knot


When...maybe not. I still have some diecut adhesives left and paper left to make more! But here is the last of those I had already made up to show that you could make additional regular sized cards from the 1/2 kit, too! This one I covered the up saying on the layered square with a flower and used a strip of the DSP paper going down the left side. White taffeta ribbon is wrapped around it. I like to impress on my classes that you CAN layer the adhesive diecuts! It gives them dimension! Again...I must say that this is just the prettiest kit!

I still have one thing to prepare for tomorrow night's Technique Class...then need to run the sweeper under the tables...I'm amazed at how those little dimensional papers get ALL over the floor!

Hope you have a good evening...Cheers to You!

1 comment:

Carey said...

As always, I love your creations and look forward to them. Thanks for the inspirations.

Carey Rogers
southeast MO