Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stitched Exotics and Define Your Life


Here is another of the cards I made for Leadership Display Samples. I used the large flower from Stitched Exotics in Purely Pomegranate on Glossy White cardstock. I cut it out, added a Build a Brad using the stripe paper from Cutie Pie in the center. Then used my Cutter Kit to make the curve of the Cutie Pie paper and punched Three for You flowers to cover the seam. I added a touch of White Gel pen to the centers. I wrapped Wild Wasabi Double Stitch ribbon around and tied. Finally, I used "Unique" from Define Your Life. If you don't have that set yet, it really is worth getting. For about $1.83 per stamp, it has a TON of useful sayings.

SO.................who do you think will win tonight? I voted MANY times for David A. I like David Cook, so I wouldn't be REAL disappointed, but I love the pureness of David A's voice. Can you believe he is only 17? Oh my. His life will never be the same, cause you know he'll get a record deal either way. I know I'll buy his CDs. Should be an interesting night! Now...what am I going to watch on Tuesday/Wednesday nights? lol!

No comments: