Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Text & Texture


I recently participated in a small swap that my upline held. I decided to use the set, Text & Texture and East Coast Prep designer paper. I like how LARGE the words are in this set. It seems that is becoming a popular trend right now. I used my markers to color each word a different color. The red star is also a framed star, meaning I punched the small star first, then went back and punched the larger star around it. I layered the red one onto the Tempting Turquoise punched large star and then placed a mini brad in the center. I think this would be a fun birthday or graduation card and non-gender specific!

I have a Technique Class tonight and they will be learning 3 new, fun techniques! Need to finish cleaning up my studio for that!

Oh...I did get registered for convention FIRST thing this morning! Woohoo!


2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

Love this card Connie! Reminds me that I need to get my set out and play with it some.

Hope you have a GREAT technique class and WOO HOOOOOO...we are going to convention!

Mary

Chrissy D said...

Ohh - I love this! Very nice! The colors are so vibrant! TFS!