Friday, March 9, 2007

Doodle This Card Challenge


I belong to a group where we can participate in challenges every week. This challenge was to use Brown on the card. Two of my favorite colors right now are Cool Caribbean and Chocolate Chip together (as you can tell from my banner!), and I liked how watercolored Ruby Red coordinated with them. Dazzling Diamonds adds the bling to this card! I dazzled the spots on the petals, the center and the dots and swirls on the doodle! The piercing template makes such neat patterns on corners. Fun!

Doodle This
C/S: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Brown
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Paper Piercing tool and template, Cranberry stitched ribbon, Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Liquid Glue, Cutter Kit, Paper snips and dimensionals

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Connie, Love your cards. Those blues and browns, with the red looks so pretty!!

Love your blog! I think it's so nice to be able to see the latest cards posted along with some text!

Regards,
Laura

Robin said...

Hi Connie! I love this card. I always love your stuff. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Love ya,
Robin (Clark)