Thursday, March 22, 2007

I should be....


I should be cutting paper to get ready for my Technique Class next week AND my Polka Dots & Paisley Stamp Camp. Luckily, I have the projects figured out for the Stamp Camp and I know what techniques I'll be teaching, just need to design the cards. But instead, I've been sitting at my computer visiting Blogs and catching up on the DVR with Grey's Anatomy that I missed LAST week. Oh my gosh! I can't WAIT to see tonight's episode! I just LOVE that show! lol!

Part of the reason I'm not motivated to move downstairs to my studio, is that somehow I hurt my foot! Don't know what I did, but I can barely put any pressure on it, especially if I've been off it for a while. Going downstairs is going to HURT, I know! I keep putting off calling the doctor...but if it isn't better by tomorrow I'm going to have to break down and go see him.

I'm proud of myself, too! I figured out how to make my watermark smaller and less obtrusive on my cards. Yeah!

Here is another card I designed at the stamping retreat last weekend. The pastel colors just shout SPRING to me! I've used Doodle That again, such a fun little set! And, Stampin' Up!'s thought to color in the words with different colored markers makes me just LOVE the That's Nice word set available in the Spring Mini! It makes the words POP off the card! OK...here are the details!

Sets: Doodle That, That's Nice, On the Spot background
C/S: Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Gable Green, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Gable Green, and Lavender Lace, Gable Green, So Saffron markers
Other: Watercolor crayons, AquaPainter, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 square punches, dimensionals, Spiral Punch, Apricot and Lavender grosgrain ribbon

Have a wonderful day! We have a few showers, but the weather is turning warmer! Spring is here!



No comments: