Saturday, March 10, 2007

Stamp Club card

This is one of the cards my Stamp Club did this past week. I loved this cheery Easter card inspired by StampItForFun on SCS. The Spring Mini Petals & Paisley paper and colors makes me think spring will actually be here soon, plus the 60 degree weather we had in Ohio today helped! The multi-colored chicks remind me of the marshmallow peeps my son used to eat every Easter. Since I sold 4 Best of Cluck stamp sets, I think my Club members really liked it, too! It is one of those sets that I always passed by in the catalog. You'll notice that I cut the Thanks a Bunch away from the chicks on this stamp. I like the idea of being able to use the chicks without the words. One of the great benefits of mounting our own Stampin' Up! stamps...I could choose to do that!




Best of Cluck, Loads of Love Accessories
C/S: So Saffron, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Petals & Paisley double-sided paper
Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive, Basic Black marker
Watercolor crayons, Aqua Painters, Rose grosgrain ribbon, 1/8, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches


No comments: