Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2-5-7-10 Gift Boxes







I hope everyone had a very, merry Christmas! Ours went by TOO fast, of course. We try to fit SO much into those two days, but we do get to see a lot of people we only see a couple times a year. That makes it fun. My poor husband hasn't felt too well. We don't know if he ate something, or just is suffering from a bug. Today he is on the couch...hopefully he will feel better soon. The house is a wreck anyway...I can work around him and get things cleaned up.

I wanted to show you the boxes I made. These are the gift boxes that I made to hold gift cards and small objects we gave out at Christmas. It is a regular 2-5-7-10 box that I added the white scallop edge and placed a Scallop Circle on the front for the To/From tag. I cut pieces of the wrapping paper I used this year and glued to the flap of the box. I punched the holes at the top for the ribbon with my Crop-A-Dile...that makes it SO easy to go through several layers of paper. Inside was a gift card and some peppermint patties.

What craft items did you receive this year? I received Cut N Up cartridge for my Cricut machine, the Ribbon iron, a Michael's gift card, and a brand new flat plasma TV for my studio! It is already installed and I love it, because it gives SO much more space on my counter than that old TV took up!

Luckily, we don't have too many exchanges to do this year. I only had one duplicate gift and one item my son received is too small. I already purchased my wrapping paper for next year, so there is really no reason to go out today at all. Yeah! Hopefully you don't have to do too much today, either, and you can catch your breath after all the rush!


1 comment:

Brenda Tapp said...

Too cute, Connie! Add hot chocolate pkts and marshmallows (colors, or chocolate ones) carries the snowmen beyond the holidays. I saw someone do something crafty using the 'tis the season stamp...it's ALWAYS the season for Hot Chocolate! I am always inspired by your work!