Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Baroque Motifs coasters




You may remember that I told you I made a set of four coasters for each of my husband's employees. We gave these to them at our Holiday party last Friday. Here are pictures of the finished coasters. I think they turned out nice! I used the set Baroque Motifs and Stazon retired colors of Blazing Red and Olive. I placed them in the oven for 20 minutes on 250 and then used a light spray of Krylon Workable Fixative to seal them. I placed four felt "feet" on the bottom of each to help protect their tables. I wrapped them in Stampin' Up!'s awesome Pomegranate satin ribbon...that stuff is NICE. Everyone was pleased!

Still playing catch-up on all my Christmas projects. I have one more gift card to buy and then I'm DONE shopping and it is a Walmart. I plan to get up early and beat the traffic there tomorrow morning. Almost everything is wrapped, tags are all done. I have a few more Christmas cards to make and a couple name frames for the great niece and great nephew. All those I hope to whip out tomorrow. Yeah! I must work well under pressure...cause I've just been cranking everything out! lol!

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season! Less than a week away, now...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very pretty!! :) You have been Tagged, post 7 interesting things about yourself, and then tag 7 other stamping bloggers!!

Lindsay
http://www.inmystamproom.com

Shabbychick Junk said...

BEAUTIFUL!