Saturday, December 22, 2007

Snowman tags


Every year I make my tags for the packages under the tree. All my packages are wrapped in the same paper, and I make the tags to match. Usually I change the color of the bows so we know which gift goes to which family and to make it easy to sort them when we are ready to go. This year I made the tags different colors instead so the separate families are easy to identify.

The base snowman is actually the snow globe from Doodlecharms cut on my Cricut and set at 2". The hat is the 1-1/4 square punch, the brim is the word window punch. The snowflake punch is retired. I stamped the faces with Cold Play (retiring this month...I'm sad!) To/From is from Holiday Tag Time set. I had the narrow ribbon in my stash. I think they make my packages FUN!

Hope you are enjoying the last few days before Christmas. I need to finish one more gift and do some baking on Christmas Eve. Feeling in pretty good shape. If I have time, I'd like to make up some coaster calendars for everyone. We'll see!

No comments: