Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Friends


The last few days, I have been working on my Technique class and my Holiday Last Minute Gifts class that is tomorrow. Soon I hope to get everything photographed and share on here.

In the meantime, I made this earlier this year and thought it appropriate for today...we had 6 inches of snow dumped on us and another storm on the way! AND, it turned COLD...brrrrr!

I originally saw a card on Papercrafts that showed the snowman and penguin together...I adapted it using Stampin' Up!'s punches and stamps...changed the layout...and added some ribbon. Didn't it turn out CUTE? I'll try to recreate the recipe.

Sets: Cold Play (retiring soon!)
C/S: Real Red, Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Going Gray, White Craft, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip

Other: 1" and 1-1/4" circle punch, Flower Bouquet punch, Small & Large Oval punches, 1/8" circle punch, Basic Black marker, Red gingham ribbon, non-SU heart punch, Liquid Glue and Dazzling Diamonds

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is such an adorable card and so very creative with all of uses of the punches. Great card.

rozie640 said...

Stinkin cute!!!! You girls with patience & punches always impress me.