Saturday, December 1, 2007

RETIRED list is HERE!

Wow...it is time for a new catalog already! Stampin' Up! will premiere the new Spring/Summer 2008 catalog on January 1st. But...you know BEFORE the new catty comes out, that Stampin' Up! shows the list of stamp sets that will be retiring! The stamps on this list will only be available until December 31st, then they will no longer be available.

Here is the list of retiring sets in Alphabetical order.

Here is the list of retiring sets by Page number.

Check them out...then let me know which ones are on your "must have" list. I'll be happy to place an order for you.

Today's Women's Expo was fun...everyone loved our Make & Take. (I'll bring one home with me tomorrow to show you.) I'm tired, but ready to go back in the morning and finish up!

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

Very cute tower of boxes and I love that nice band with the Merry & Bright gang!!! Cute idea.