Saturday, July 14, 2007

BLOG CANDY WINNER!

OK...I have the winner...are you ready? My husband picked the number and.......

Cathy said...
Congrats on 10,000 hits. Count me in on this sweet mystery candy. I just know it will be fun once the package arrives to the lucky stamper. Oh and I hope it's ME! (teehee)
One of my fav sets is BAROQUE MOTIFS!
Thanks for a chance.

July 12, 2007 6:38 AM


Sheer coincidence that Baroque Motifs is one of my favs, too! Cathy...please contact me about your prize...and let me know if you are a SU demo or not, too! I have a couple things picked out for your prize!

TAG - YOU'RE IT!

Over the past week or so, I've also been tagged several times! I did this a couple months ago, but I'll play along again! I am to mention 7 things you probably don't know about me...

1. I used to sell crafts at the fall Craft Shows. Things I have sold over the years...
  • painted sweatshirts
  • 3 foot tall "dolls" made from tomato cages and jumbo paper twist...I did witches, angels, bunnies, carolers, Santa's, snowmen, his and her pilgrims, bride and grooms (I have a funny picture of 20 angels stuffed into the back of my van!)
  • Stiffy bows and baskets
  • ornaments
  • fabric items...bibs, baby quilts, etc.

2. I worked as a manager for the telephone company for 20 years and I took an early retirement when I was 38.

3. I love to play the quarter slot machines in Las Vegas and usually am pretty lucky.

4. I've been married for 28 years this September. I married when I was a BABY! lol!

5. I drive a candy apple red 2006 Nissan Murano SUV and LOVE it!

6. My wedding colors were Brown and Peach (and those colors are BACK!) lol!

7. Hot fudge sundaes are my FAVORITE ice cream treat!

Since I think everyone and their brother has done this tag game, I'm just going to leave it that if you have NOT done it on your blog...you're IT! lol!

No comments: