Tuesday, July 10, 2007



Woohoo! My Stampin' Up! new catalog order ARRIVED around 3:30 PM this afternoon! I met the UPS guy at the door...lol! I took a picture of all my goodies, but I'll have to post it later when I have time to "wait" on my computer to upload the camera. Good news is tomorrow my sick computer should be FIXED...yeah!

I just HAD to cut and mount one of my new, favorite stamp sets...Priceless! I love the butterfly and swirls in this set. Here is the first card I made with it. (Plus, I also stamped the name tags for my class tonight using it!)

Did you notice the NEW ribbon in Regal Rose? It is the new 5/8" size and it is MUCH bigger than I expected! Great size and same great texture and ease of using as the 1/4" size.

On the left is another one of the techniques we will be doing tonight called Faux Linen. They are doing another card because I didn't have my new stuff in time, but I'll have this card on display.

Got to get off here and finish getting ready for tonight!

Sets: Priceless
C/S: Glossy White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Inks: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, So Saffron
Other: White Gel Pen, 5/8 Regal Rose Grosgrain

1 comment:

Julie Hunt said...

You have been tagged! Here are the rules.
Rules:
*Post 7 random things about yourself
*Tag 7 other bloggers
*Post the rules
*Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site.
Have fun!