Thursday, July 19, 2007

Priceless Notebook!


I love notebooks...I think they are so fun to alter. This one is a mid-size composition book...about 4 x 6 size. The kind that you find around the start of school. I made this one for my 10,000 hits Blog Candy winner, to thank her for her patience in waiting for me to get her Blog Candy pulled together and sent. This is just part of her mystery Blog Candy...the rest she'll have to wait and see what she gets. lol!

I covered the notebook with Petals & Paisleys paper and matched it up with Priceless stamp set (what else?) The Butterfly is cut out and popped up AND she has a tiny star rhinestone in the flower part of her wing! I used the new Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon...I thought it blended well with the paper.

I'm plugging away at my huge to-do list. I'm beginning to think that I will get it all done in time for convention! lol!

Sets: Priceless
C/S: Whisper White, So Saffron, Petals & Paisleys DP
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Other: Narrow Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, rhinestone, dimensionals

1 comment:

Pat Huntoon said...

Conni,e that paper is great with those Stamps! I think I will case this one!