Saturday, July 28, 2007

OFF TO CONVENTION!!!

I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Only thing I didn't get done was some 3D trades. Oh well. I finished up all my organized swaps, did about 60 general swaps, everything is ready for my 3D Shoebox swap (it is SO cute!) and my roommate/friends gifts are DONE! I LOVE those...I'm so glad I made one for myself! Those took me all day to put together yesterday! I can't wait to show you, but need to wait until I get back...cause I know a couple of the gals peek in at my Blog. lol!

I didn't get to the Weekly Bloggers Challenge (gift packaging) yesterday, but check out the gals work on their blogs...some did it, some were at Convention and some (like me) were too busy getting ready for Convention to do it. Things should be back to normal after next week for all of us.

I'll chat with you next Sunday! Hope you all have a wonderful week. I am SO excited to be going to Denver! Woohoo!

No comments: