Thursday, July 26, 2007

Serene Sunflower







I pulled this card out of my archives since I haven't scanned my swap cards yet. Still trying to finish up some things before I leave for Convention bright and early on Sunday! I did this card for a new catalog swap LAST year. I think Sunflowers are so cheerful. This set caught my eye last year and was one of the first I ordered (even though I had 2-3 other Sunflower sets!) lol! Hmmm...I need to pull this set out again.

This is a tri-fold card. The front "card" is cut on a diagonal and scored so that it folds back on itself. Then I added a pull-out tag/bookmark for the recipient to use. Enjoy! (This scan was done before I adjusted the card. I didn't like how the pocket showed on the front when it was all closed, so I narrowed the width of the pocket so it wasn't visible from the front!)

Sets: Serene Sunflower, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
C/S: Bravo Burgundy, Confetti Cream, More Mustard
Inks: Summer Sun, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Versamark
Other: Chocolate Grosgrain, mini brads, paper piercing tool and mat. Clear Embossing Powder (front flower)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely trifold card- love the sunflowers and the tag too. I only have an older large PSX sunflower stamp but after looking at this card I am putting this set on my wish list.....along with a million others LOL!! You just have to love those 2 step stamping sets.

Thanks for sharing.