Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Matching Colors

Sorry I've been MIA. As you know, I'm frantically preparing for Convention. After today, I do feel in pretty good shape. I have my organized swaps done...and my 3D shoebox swap figured out...just need to cut paper and get stuff together for that. Tomorrow I plan on working on some general swaps and then my roommates gifts!

But...I thought after yesterday, everything I was doing would come to a screeching halt! I was out for my normal morning walking exercise, when I tripped and took a nose dive on concrete! I wrenched my shoulder and scraped up one hand (luckily my left one!) pretty badly. My left arm and shoulder are really sore, I can hardly raise it above my waist...I must have taken the brunt of the fall on my left side (even tore my t-shirt!). Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel much better. But, it is hard to type, so here is a quick post!

Wow...the new designer double sided papers and designer ribbons are LUSCIOUS! I just received my order (second big one!) with several packages of the DS paper...I love the patterns...especially the stripes! Sometimes it is hard to know exactly what colors to coordinate with the paper, so here is a list of all the DS papers and the coordinating Stampin' Up! colors!

Brocade Backgrounds: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, River Rock

Cerise: Real Red, Very Vanilla

Charbon: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla

Creepy Crawly: Basic Black, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust

Cutie Pie: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, So Saffron

Darling Doodles: Brocade Blue, Groovy Guava, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi

Dashing: Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock, Very Vanilla

Fall Flowers: Old Olive, Really Rust, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky

Flowers for You: Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise

LeJardin: River Rock, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Very Vanilla

Linen Prints: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Pink Passion

Notations No.2: More Mustard, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi

Outlaw: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla

Petals & Paisleys: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Soft Sky

Porcelain Prints: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Wild Wasabi

Uptown: Almost Amethyst, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi

Wintergreen: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Soft Sky

Prints: Monochromatic papers available in Almost Amethyst, Always Artichoke, Blue Bayou, Brilliant Blue, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Groovy Guava, Lovely Lilac, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, River Rock, Rose Red, So Saffron, Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise

I'll try to post some new stuff I've been working on over the next couple days!

No comments: