Monday, July 9, 2007


Hmmmm....for some reason I've lost the ability to place a title on my posts! Wonder if there is a Blogspot glitch. I see the place for it to go, but it won't let me type in the block. Anyone know anything about it?

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. They go by SO fast, don't they? Our son left for his home...it was good to have him back here for a week. I miss him when he is away.

Guess what!!! My FIRST order from the new catalog should be here tomorrow! I'm hoping since I expedited it, that UPS will get me on an early route and I can open and play a little before my Technique Class tomorrow night. I have 2 out of 3 cards done and need to work on one more...plan on getting that done in the morning. I was good...I didn't order everything I wanted, but I am getting several new sets and lots of new ribbon.

I've been doing Technique Classes for a couple years, but this is a new group. So I've been going back and doing some of the techniques I've taught before. But, since I lost a LOT of stamp sets due to retirement, I'm redoing the cards with updated sets. However, my options of CURRENT sets is SLIM! One of my projects over the weekend was to clear out the retired sets on my current shelves. My current shelves are looking pretty empty! The order tomorrow should help fill them up a little! lol!

This is one of the cards we will be doing...Faux Diamond Dust...it is such a fun technique. Easy but with WOW results! I think my group will like it!

Sets: Baroque Motifs
C/S: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Bravo Burgundy
Inks: Garden Green, Versamark
Other: Iridescent Ice EP, 1/4" circle punch, Burgundy grosgrain ribbon

No comments: