Sunday, July 15, 2007

Priceless!

This card is one that my Stamp Club did this week. I love the colors of Wild Wasabi with Soft Sky and Rose Red...very elegant looking!

The butterfly is my favorite image in the Priceless stamp set and it fits perfectly in the 1 3/8" circle! Add the Scallop Circle punch to the outside...with a little Iridescent Ice EP and WOW! I'm impressed with the Double Stitch ribbon, too...it feels and handles great!

Set: Priceless
C/S: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Glossy White, Rose Red, Soft Sky Prints DP
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Versamark Other: Iridescent EP, 1/8 hole punch, Soft Sky Double Stitch ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Paper Piercing template

This week I'm dedicating time to working on my swaps for convention. It will be here before you know it. I also have a couple consignment projects to complete. Lots of time in the Stamp Studio...yeah!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: