Sunday, July 22, 2007

More Consignment work


A couple of stamping gals over at my house for a class saw the work I did for my Mary Kay consultant's convention. She wanted me to do the same for her Jewels by Park Lane convention this week. I didn't want to do exactly the same thing, and I wanted to focus a little more on the jewelry aspect, so here are the goodie bags I made up for her.

The top is a photo album using Stampin' Up!'s clear envelopes inside. I used the retired sets, Haute Couture and Mini Mates. The words were printed on the computer. The earrings and hat jewels are little rhinestones! Sparkle seemed to fit the theme, too! The bottom is a small 4x6 composition notebook, personalized with each of their names. A matching pen and tag for the bag (not shown) completes the goodie bag!

No comments: