Monday, July 2, 2007

Sweet Little One


I'm sorry...it will really be hit or miss for me on posting until the Geek Squad comes back out and does a complete restore on my computer. I have trouble saving scans and closing out of any program. And, because I'm so impatient, I end up clicking and clicking and then freezing up the computer and having to reboot. Doesn't make me very happy right now!

I'll be gone the next couple days anyway. We are headed to the lake to do some boating and watch the fireworks on the water...it is SO pretty to see the lights reflected in the water. One of the neighbors usually hires a band and you can hear them play from almost anywhere on the lake. In the cove where we are, the boats are lined up right next to each other. Lots of fun. Hope you have a safe holiday.

This card is for my niece who just had a little boy this week. I love the new In-Color, Soft Sky...just perfect for a baby card! I used Big Deal Alphabet and the new Soft Sky printed papers. Inside one of the B's is a clear button that I backed with the printed paper, too. The ribbon is non-SU, only because my order with the new ribbon hasn't arrived yet. Sweet Little One verse is from the new stamp set, Holidays and Wishes, and fits just perfect! Baby is stamped with Soft Sky ink on vellum and then layered over white. Enjoy!

No comments: