Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy 4th of July week


Well...another Stampin' Up! year closes and we say goodbye to some awesome stamp sets. I just turned in my last order. However, as they say...when one door closes, another opens. I'm sure I will fall in love with a lot of new sets once I start seeing samples done with them...even if they aren't on my wish list right now. I'm also excited to go to Convention at the end of July and get the free sets from there...all of them are on my wish list! Yippee!

Yesterday and today I had a mini "Open House" and invited my customers over to see my retired sets for sale (from previous years), do a Make & Take and pick up their NEW catalog. For a last minute thing...I think it was successful! Everyone is excited about the new catalog!

In celebration of the 4th of July week, here is a card I made last year. It brings back Bud Basics...a set that I'm SO happy made it into the new catalog! And as I write this, I can hear fireworks outside and I'm thankful for the freedom we enjoy in America. God Bless America... Have a safe and happy holiday.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love this easy card idea! it is so cute with the blue flower instead of a star.