Friday, April 13, 2007

Another Sketch challenge card


Was anyone else disappointed that Grey's Anatomy really wasn't "new" last night? I liked the flashback to the past episodes, but I want NEW stuff! Thank goodness next week will be brand new...hopefully they will have all new episodes through May sweeps.

I wanted to show you an adaption of the Card Sketch challenge I posted yesterday...just changed up a little bit! Mr. Crab wasn't on my first order from the Spring Mini, but I sure like him! This card will be for my nephew's birthday.

I was also able to use my new Cuttlebug embossing folder on the background. I had a gift certificate burning a hole in my wallet and a 50% off coupon, so decided to go ahead and splurge on the Cuttlebug...it is a great little machine! I'm amazed how much depth and texture you get from the folders. I also used my Marvy circle and scallop punches...love them, too! Mr. Crab just fit!

Set: Crab & Company
C/S: Cool Caribbean, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Taken w/Teal
Inks: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Taken w/Teal
Other: Cutter Kit, Blender Pen, Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon, Mosaic Embossing folder, Marvy circle and scallop punches

OK...back to getting ready for my Stamp Camp on Sunday. I have 5 out of 6 things designed and cut, the last one is giving me fits! lol!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...like the cut edge and that bugged BG!